After the sludge belt filter press is frequently operated, there will be some unnecessary waste and waste residue in the airframe and inside. At this time, we need to clean the sludge belt filter press. In the operation of the sludge belt filter press, the filter cloth and the filtrate are touched for a long time, and the external pressure is too high, resulting in more and more Solid particles adhere to the filter cloth.
If the sludge belt filter press is not cleaned in time, it will cause problems in the subsequent use of the sludge belt filter press, affecting the life of the sludge belt filter press, and in serious cases, it will also cause pollution. Mud-type filter presses are clogged and may then burn down the sludge belt filter press.
Therefore, the operation of the sludge filter press is very important. Sludge belt filter press and other equipment are the same, the cleaning process is not much messy.
First of all, we must pay attention to, before cleaning, we need to understand the nature of the filter cloth filter, and then select the corresponding cleaning method.
1. Select the weak alkali water to soak the filter cloth and soak the same for 10 to 24 hours.
2. Then hold the filter cloth and repeat it with clean water. Then dry it to 90% dry and it will be able to operate again.
3. The same way to resist the acidic filter solution, we only need to change the solution of the soaking solution to weak acidity. The
Second, we can use artificial methods when cleaning the sludge belt filter press.
1. Remove the filter from the frame and soak it in water.
2. Repeatedly using your hand, plus cleaning agent is also good.
3. It is also possible to use a brush, that is, the same general household shoe brush, to secretly brush off the impurities on the filter cloth. After the brush is clean, rinse with fresh water.
4. If the filter cloth is acidic, we can soak the filter cloth with a slightly alkaline solution. If the filter cloth is alkaline, we can soak the filter cloth with a slightly acidic solution.